Nitrile Gloves Powder Free (Blue) - LARGE Box x100
If you’re worried about allergies from using latex gloves, our nitrile gloves make the perfect alternative. Still offering superb comfort, dexterity and flexibility, these gloves shouldn’t irritate the skin even if you’re prone to allergic reactions.
The material we’ve chosen is also highly resistant to punctures, giving you added peace of mind and allowing you more leeway when it comes to more challenging or physical tasks. For this reason, these gloves are a popular choice with dentists and mechanics, or anyone else using
sharp tools or instruments. Their resistance to puncturing and chemicals is also great, making them a highly versatile choice and a great all-rounder. Textured fingertips add grip, and the powder-free construction helps minimise dust contamination.
- Made using Nitrile Butadiene for excellent performance and flexibility
- Tear and chemical resistant and made in accordance with EN 455 1/2/3 and EN 374 1/2/3
- Textured fingertips for a more secure grip
- Commonly used by doctors and dentists for non-sterile medical use
- Better puncture resistance than latex and vinyl
- Medical grade 3.5g
- AQL – 1.5
- Food-grade product
- Powder free glove helps to reduce dust contamination
Our blue nitrile glove is popular choice in the following applications:
- Hospitals, medical and healthcare
- Care homes and NHS Trusts
- Contamination Control
- Painting and decorating
- Motor Factors
- Domestic housework and gardening
- Manufacturing and food processing
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other TTB Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.