5196 - PURELL FOAM FMX-12 - Hygenic Hand Sanitizing Foam for FMX-12 (3 x 1200ml refills)
NEW IMPROVED FORMULA
The same PURELL quality in a non-aerosol foaming formula. Contains ethyl alcohol and moisturisers to help keep skin healthy. Conforms to EN 1500, bactericidal according to EN 1040, and yeasticidal according to EN 1275. Fragrance free and dye free. Refill made with the new GOJO SMART-FLEX™ Technology.
- Contains ethanol produced from 100% plant sources
- Conditions skin with a natural moisturiser
- Readily biodegradable
- Dispenser refills use GOJO SMART FLEX™ technology
- Fragrance free and dye free
3. OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development) 301B, 301D is a widely accepted test method for measuring the biodegradability of an ingredient or entire product formulation.
|The products in the GOJO SUSTAINABLE HYGIENE™ Science portfolio are designed for sustainability|
|performance. They meet industry standards for ready biodegradability and GOJO standards for sustainable formulations based on the increased use of naturally renewable, plant-based ingredients. The portfolio also features source reduced SANITARY SEALED™ recyclable refill packaging to minimize environmental and human health impacts.|
|Brand||GOJO Industries Europe Ltd|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other TTB Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.